Happy Valentines Day Whatsapp Status Messages
Are you looking for Valentines Day Whatsapp Status and Valentines Day Whatsapp Messages? If yes then you are at the best place. Today we will share best ever Valentines Day Whatsapp Status and Valentines Day Whatsapp Messages, no matter for whom you want to use these special Whatsapp statuses and Whatsapp Messages i.e. this collect is best for everyone. So if you want to impress your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, lover or friends then go ahead and use them to wish a very special valentine’s day. You can browse the collection from below.
Best Valentines Day Whatsapp Status 2017
So guys are you ready for the upcoming Valentine’s Day 2017? Yeah, I am completely ready and even more my team too. We already planned the valentine 2017, what about you? Still not have a plan? Do it now guys and work to make your plan successful. Alright!! As I have promised you here is the best Valentines Day Whatsapp status and Valentines Day Whatsapp Messages for you. Do share them on your facebook as well.
- We began as strangers. We became friends. We became one with each other… We remain as one forever. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- We’re two parts of a loving whole two hearts and a single soul. Happy Valentine’s Day
- Roses are red, violets are blue I made this card just for you It’s not the neatest, it wouldn’t pass a test But it’s made with love–that makes it the best Happy Valentine’s Day
- I love my life because it gave me you, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I love you because you are my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- A compilation of the best and most inspiring love quotes with images. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Love Quotes for Him. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first but keeps you warm for a long time. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Sweeter than chocolates, Sweeter than the wind, Sweeter than just about everything, You are my Valentine, Happy I Love You Day.
- Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- A valentine is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- It still seems like magic every time I remember how love softly touched our hearts bringing in together Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I’m enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You don’t know who you truly are
until you find the other half of your
heart and put them together. Unconditional
- Did Adam and Eve ever have a date? No, but they had an Apple.
- Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.
Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
- ‘Get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn’t work out, you haven’t wasted a whole day.’
- Waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to remain sad.
- One makes mistakes; that is life. But it is never a mistake to have loved.
- You, my dear, are a creature of the night, you are a vampire
- Instead of getting married again, I’m going to find a woman I don’t like and give her a house.’
- Why did the banana go out with the prune? Because it couldn’t get a date.
- Do you love me because I am beautiful or I am I beautiful because you love me?
- ‘My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn’t want him to.’
- ‘Women with pasts interest men… they hope history will repeat itself.’
All you need is love.
- What would you call a woman who goes out with You? Desperate!
- What did the paper clip say to the magnet? I find you very attractive.
- Love sought is good, but giv’n unsought is better.
- What do farmers give their wives on Valentine’s Day? Hog and kisses!
- Get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn’t work out, you haven’t wasted a whole day.
- Valentine’s day remind me that I need to change something in my life, and that is my lover.
- ‘I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my children that, they just about throw up.’