In this post, I am going to share some best Collection of Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes. I hope you will like the quotes and if you like them then promise to share them on social media.
- “Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell’s despair.”- William Blake, Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience Valentine’s Day 2017
- The greatest possession we have costs nothing, it’s known as love – Brian Jett Happy Valentine’s Day 2017
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love – Albert Einstein. HappyValentine’s Day images
- Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love. – Hamlet , 2.2 William Shakespeare Happy Valentine’s Day quotes
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever. -Alfred Lord Tennyson Happy Valentine’s Day pics
- Where there is love there is life – Mahatma Gandhi Happy Valentine’s Day photos Love doesn’t make the world go round.
- Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Franklin P Jones Happy Valentine’s Day
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply give you courage. – Lao Tzu
- Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another. – George Eliot Happy Valentine’s Day sms
- We loved with a love that was more than love. – Edgar Allan Poe Happy Valentine’s Day whatsapp status
- Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’ – Erich Fromm
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies – Aristotle
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr Seuss
- We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness – and call it love -true love. – Robert Fulgham,True Love
- There is no remedy for love but to love more. – Henry David Thoreau
- The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. – Ferdinand Foch
- Love is like war; easy to begin but very hard to stop. – HL Mencken If you do not love me I shall not be loved.
- If I do not love you I shall not love. – Samuel Beckett
- Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. –Henry Van Dyke
- Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. – Helen Keller
It is true that my heart always skips a beat when you take my name.
The course of true love never did run smooth. ~William Shakespeare
Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. BE My Valentine!
True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen. ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld
True love will triumph in the end—which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, it’s the most beautiful lie we have. ~John Green
True love is felonious… You take someone’s breath away… You rob them of the ability to utter a single word… You steal a heart. ~Jodi Picoult